Guiding you through Conveyancing
We understand that entering into an agreement to sell, buy or lease a property is possibly the largest financial and most significant commitment for both individuals and businesses and that is why we have specialists who cover both residential and commercial property law.
Different types of property and transactions need different areas of specialist legal knowledge. Our expert property lawyers have the insight and depth of experience to help you manage your property successfully.
Our Property team cover all matters of property matters including:
- Commercial property
- Lease Extensions
- Equity Transfer
- Boundary Disputes
Whatever your property needs, our team of property solicitors will provide a clear and straight forward service, keeping you up-to-date at every stage throughout the process. Contact our team online or call 01707 244710 for a free initial consultation to find out more about how we can help you.
Our team has over 18 years of collective experience in delivering high quality work in all matters relating to conveyancing. They have particular expertise in high value transaction and complex matters.
Stages of the Process
The precise stages involved in the purchase of a residential property vary according to the circumstances. However, below we have suggested some key stages that you may wish to include:
• Take your instructions and give you initial advice
• Check finances are in place to fund purchase and contact lender’s solicitors if needed
• Receive and advise on contract documents
• Carry out searches
• Obtain further planning documentation if required
• Make any necessary enquiries of seller’s solicitor
• Give you advice on all documents and information received
• Go through conditions of mortgage offer with you
• Send final contract to you for signature
• Agree completion date (date from which you own the property)
• Exchange contracts and notify you that this has happened
• Arrange for all monies needed to be received from the lender and you
• Complete purchase
• Deal with payment of Stamp Duty/Land Tax
• Deal with application for registration at Land Registry