Are you trying to bring your family to the UK? Maybe you want to study in the UK or set up to do business? Perhaps you are seeking asylum or facing deportation? Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.
We are on your side
We have in-depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with the Home Office,
First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts. Our team of highly trained, multilingual immigration solicitors are ready to use their expertise to help you. We promise to listen, that’s why we offer a free 15 minute, initial telephone consultation to help advise you on your immigration matter.
Our Hatfield based immigration solicitors have helped many clients:
● Get visas to stay and work in the UK.
● Become UK citizens.
● Keep their freedom and avoid deportation.
● Reunite with their families.
● Setup businesses.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Tier 1 Visa Applications. (general, highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, graduates)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications. (general, sponsored workers, sports persons, religious workers, intra-company transfers)
- Tier 4 Visa Applications. (students)
- Tier 5 Visa Applications. (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences.
- Spouse and Family Immigration.(fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration. (temporary work visas, sponsored employmentimmigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims.
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
- UK Ancestry.
These are just an example of the wide range of immigration cases our team handles. If you require more information on the types of immigration cases we have experience in and how we can help you, please call our Hatfield office on 01707 240455.
How can we help?
We’re experienced – our knowledgeable location immigration solicitors have been helping people come to Britain for many years.
We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constantchanges in immigration law and European Union legislation so we can provide youwith the best service.
We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no onesolution that fits all. Our immigration solicitors will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees.
Get in touch to arrange a free 15 minute preliminary telephone consultation with one of our team today.
You can call us on 01707 244710 or email: email@example.com
● Visas and immigration:gov.uk guide
● The Law Society: Claiming Asylum
Appeals may involve 20-30 hours of work. However, we act for a fixed fee of £2,500.00.
Judicial Review will also involve 20-30 hours of work. However, it is a more costly process and you may have to pay the Respondent’s costs if you lose.
Our fees for acting up to the permission stage is £2500. However, if the matter proceeds to a final hearing your fee will be in the region of £7500-£10,000 exclusive of disbursements such as barristers fees and Upper Tribunal’s fees.